Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,177 bioRxiv papers from 306,444 authors.
Author: Thomas G Wucherpfennig
- Most recently observed institution: The Scripps Research Institute
- All-time downloads: 2,664 (rank: 27,191 (tie) out of 306,444)
- biochemistry: 2,664 (rank: 209 (tie) out of 12,316)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Electrophilic PROTACs that degrade nuclear proteins by engaging DCAF16biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,664 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,516 out of 70,177
- In biochemistry: 19 out of 2,103
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,160 out of 70,177
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,384 out of 70,177
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!