Author: LJ Hocking
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5362-9430
- Most recently observed institution: University of Dundee
- All-time downloads: 600 (rank: 163,952 (tie) out of 382,051)
- genomics: 600 (rank: 24,479 (tie) out of 40,704)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic and environmental risk for chronic pain and the contribution of risk variants for psychiatric disorders. Results from Generation Scotland: Scottish Family Health Study and UK Biobankgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 600 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24,697 out of 89,119
- In genomics: 2,701 out of 5,683
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 83,223 out of 89,119
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 79,856 out of 89,119
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!