Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,092 bioRxiv papers from 215,637 authors.
Author: Jonathan M Geisinger
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2764-102X
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 2,411 (rank: 18,201 (tie) out of 215,637)
- genetics: 2,411 (rank: 3,607 (tie) out of 21,890)
Downloads per author, site-wide
CRISPR/Cas9 Treatment Causes Extended TP53-Dependent Cell Cycle Arrest In Human Cellsgenetics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
In Vivo Blunt-End Cloning Through CRISPR/Cas9-Facilitated Non-Homologous End-Joininggenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,411 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,148 out of 48,092
- In genetics: 119 out of 2,855
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 21,257 out of 48,092
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 26,947 out of 48,092
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!