Author: Cornelis K. van der Ent
- Most recently observed institution: Pediatric Pulmonology, Wilhelmina Childrens Hospital, UMC Utrecht, Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 5,042 (rank: 17,310 (tie) out of 363,517)
- cell biology: 5,042 (rank: 375 (tie) out of 26,693)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Long-term expanding human airway organoids for disease modelling.cell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,042 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 672 out of 84,436
- In cell biology: 14 out of 4,286
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,732 out of 84,436
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,299 out of 84,436
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!