Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,243 bioRxiv papers from 254,840 authors.
Author: Dymph Klay
- Most recently observed institution: ILD center of Excellence, Department of Pulmonology, St Antonius Hospital, Nieuwegein, Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 4,051 (rank: 11,824 (tie) out of 254,840)
- cell biology: 4,051 (rank: 210 (tie) out of 15,860)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Long-term expanding human airway organoids for disease modelling.cell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,051 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 518 out of 55,243
- In cell biology: 15 out of 2,608
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 373 out of 55,243
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 549 out of 55,243
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!