Author: Peggy Merida
- Most recently observed institution: IRIM CNRS UMR9004, Montpellier, France
- All-time downloads: 557 (rank: 161,818 (tie) out of 360,353)
- biophysics: 557 (rank: 5,611 (tie) out of 14,617)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Live single molecule microscopy of HIV-1 assembly in host T cells reveals a spatio-temporal effect of the viral genome.biophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 557 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 25,315 out of 83,642
- In biophysics: 941 out of 3,587
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,404 out of 83,642
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 35,560 out of 83,642
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!