Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 53,026 bioRxiv papers from 245,564 authors.
Author: Kenmin Wu
- Most recently observed institution: Immunology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- All-time downloads: 8,522 (rank: 3,903 (tie) out of 245,564)
- immunology: 8,522 (rank: 25 (tie) out of 9,915)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell Map of Diverse Immune Phenotypes Driven by the Tumor Microenvironmentimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,522 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 120 out of 53,026
- In immunology: 3 out of 1,225
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 222 out of 53,026
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 376 out of 53,026
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!