Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,857 bioRxiv papers from 253,274 authors.
Author: Simon Forman
- Most recently observed institution: University of Manchester
- All-time downloads: 198 (rank: 176,049 (tie) out of 253,274)
- immunology: 198 (rank: 6,367 (tie) out of 10,045)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-throughput phenotyping reveals expansive genetic and structural underpinnings of immune variationimmunology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Exclusive dependence of IL-10Rα signalling on intestinal microbiota homeostasis and control of whipworm infectionimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 198 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 36,431 out of 54,857
- In immunology: 704 out of 1,283
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,937 out of 54,857
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 14,030 out of 54,857
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!