Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,744 bioRxiv papers from 265,577 authors.
Author: Tigist Admassu
- Most recently observed institution: Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- All-time downloads: 14,163 (rank: 2,143 (tie) out of 265,577)
- genomics: 14,163 (rank: 535 (tie) out of 31,037)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Highly parallel direct RNA sequencing on an array of nanoporesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 14,163 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 51 out of 59,744
- In genomics: 15 out of 4,155
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,250 out of 59,744
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,345 out of 59,744
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!