Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,143 bioRxiv papers from 295,399 authors.
Author: Anders Jureus
- Most recently observed institution: Karolinska Institutet
- All-time downloads: 1,298 (rank: 54,793 (tie) out of 295,294)
- genomics: 1,298 (rank: 10,415 (tie) out of 33,639)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic dissection of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia including 28 subphenotypesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,298 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,014 out of 67,113
- In genomics: 883 out of 4,561
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 21,407 out of 67,113
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 43,740 out of 67,113
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!