Author: A Saha
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3203-2114
- Most recently observed institution: Johns Hopkins University
- All-time downloads: 617 (rank: 150,999 (tie) out of 364,020)
- genetics: 617 (rank: 17,514 (tie) out of 34,062)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The architecture of brain co-expression reveals the brain-wide basis of disease susceptibilitygenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 617 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,398 out of 84,588
- In genetics: 1,416 out of 4,440
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,077 out of 84,588
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,558 out of 84,588
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!