Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,979 bioRxiv papers from 287,944 authors.
Author: Robert W. Mahley
- Most recently observed institution: Gladstone Institutes, San Francisco
- All-time downloads: 18,323 (rank: 1,492 (tie) out of 287,944)
- genetics: 18,323 (rank: 351 (tie) out of 28,651)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europeansgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 18,323 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 35 out of 64,979
- In genetics: 4 out of 3,685
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,777 out of 64,979
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,106 out of 64,979
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!