Author: Fouad Berrada
- Most recently observed institution: Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane (AUI), School of Science and Engineering, Ifrane
- All-time downloads: 18,819 (rank: 3,012 (tie) out of 380,749)
- genetics: 18,819 (rank: 436 (tie) out of 35,172)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europeansgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 18,819 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 85 out of 88,806
- In genetics: 5 out of 4,602
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,717 out of 88,806
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,020 out of 88,806
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!