Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,243 bioRxiv papers from 254,840 authors.
Author: Travis T. Mallard
- Most recently observed institution: University of Texas at Austin
- All-time downloads: 3,295 (rank: 15,133 (tie) out of 254,840)
- genetics: 3,295 (rank: 3,062 (tie) out of 23,960)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic SEM Provides Insights into the Multivariate Genetic Architecture of Complex Traitsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,295 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 773 out of 55,243
- In genetics: 76 out of 3,191
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 764 out of 55,243
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,533 out of 55,243
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!