Author: Felix Luessi
- Most recently observed institution: German Competence Network Multiple Sclerosis (KKNMS), Klinikum rechts der Isar
- All-time downloads: 4,108 (rank: 21,831 (tie) out of 360,790)
- systems biology: 4,108 (rank: 559 (tie) out of 10,774)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DeepWAS: Multivariate genotype-phenotype associations by directly integrating regulatory information using deep learningsystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,108 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 971 out of 83,779
- In systems biology: 24 out of 2,221
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,865 out of 83,779
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 21,454 out of 83,779
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!