Author: Larissa Nichols
- Most recently observed institution: Russian Academy of Sciences
- All-time downloads: 6,803 (rank: 15,274 (tie) out of 425,964)
- genetics: 6,803 (rank: 2,777 (tie) out of 37,998)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reconstructing Genetic History of Siberian and Northeastern European Populationsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,803 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 528 out of 100,845
- In genetics: 42 out of 5,020
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 14,090 out of 100,845
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,421 out of 100,845
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!