Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,812 bioRxiv papers from 266,109 authors.
Author: Tanya Bayzetinova
- Most recently observed institution: Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- All-time downloads: 6,874 (rank: 6,172 (tie) out of 266,109)
- genetics: 6,874 (rank: 1,431 (tie) out of 25,354)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Prevalence, phenotype and architecture of developmental disorders caused by de novo mutationgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,874 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 202 out of 57,812
- In genetics: 20 out of 3,318
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,348 out of 57,812
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,204 out of 57,812
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!