Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,284 bioRxiv papers from 296,196 authors.
Author: Joseph Nathaniel Paulson
- Most recently observed institution: Genentech
- All-time downloads: 238 (rank: 211,501 (tie) out of 296,196)
- ecology: 238 (rank: 7,301 (tie) out of 11,768)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Bacterial communities of herbivores and pollinators that have co-evolved Cucurbita spp.ecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 238 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 43,498 out of 67,284
- In ecology: 1,510 out of 2,870
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,446 out of 67,284
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,505 out of 67,284
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!