Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,253 bioRxiv papers from 276,384 authors.
Author: Louise Amanda Claire Millard
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4787-8411
- Most recently observed institution: University of Bristol
- All-time downloads: 125 (rank: 241,390 (tie) out of 276,384)
- epidemiology: 125 (rank: 7,683 (tie) out of 9,540)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Proxy gene-by-environment Mendelian randomization study confirms a causal effect of maternal smoking on offspring birthweight, but little evidence of long-term influences on offspring healthepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 125 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 53,184 out of 62,253
- In epidemiology: 1,199 out of 1,556
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 31,992 out of 62,253
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 62,253
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!