Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,255 bioRxiv papers from 289,103 authors.
Author: Alexandre Cunha
- Most recently observed institution: California Institute of Technology
- All-time downloads: 4,574 (rank: 12,632 (tie) out of 289,103)
- developmental biology: 4,574 (rank: 85 (tie) out of 10,840)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Third-generation in situ hybridization chain reaction: multiplexed, quantitative, sensitive, versatile, robustdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,574 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 500 out of 65,255
- In developmental biology: 7 out of 1,935
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 959 out of 65,255
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,513 out of 65,255
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!