Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,744 bioRxiv papers from 265,577 authors.
Author: Liam H Childs
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2080-1804
- Most recently observed institution: Division of Theoretical Bioinformatics, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany
- All-time downloads: 240 (rank: 183,669 (tie) out of 265,632)
- bioinformatics: 240 (rank: 18,887 (tie) out of 23,689)
Downloads per author, site-wide
- Downloaded 240 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 37,196 out of 59,758
- In bioinformatics: 4,512 out of 6,035
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 36,961 out of 59,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 34,026 out of 59,758
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!