Author: Mike Filius
- Most recently observed institution: Technical University of Delft
- All-time downloads: 1,020 (rank: 107,616 (tie) out of 394,435)
- biophysics: 1,020 (rank: 3,078 (tie) out of 16,334)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-Speed Super-Resolution Imaging Using Protein-Assisted DNA-PAINTbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 562 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,002 out of 92,351
- In biophysics: 1,073 out of 4,011
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,973 out of 92,351
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 32,319 out of 92,351
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!