Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,118 bioRxiv papers from 295,271 authors.
Author: Abbas Ourmazd
- Most recently observed institution: Dept. of Physics, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- All-time downloads: 693 (rank: 99,468 (tie) out of 295,293)
- biophysics: 693 (rank: 2,896 (tie) out of 11,668)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Enzyme Intermediates Captured "on-the-fly" by Mix-and-Inject Serial Crystallographybiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 693 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,535 out of 67,121
- In biophysics: 422 out of 2,846
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 46,436 out of 67,121
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 65,192 out of 67,121
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!