Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,910 bioRxiv papers from 266,458 authors.
Author: Mario Mietzsch
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8957-3363
- Most recently observed institution: University of Florida
- All-time downloads: 4,146 (rank: 12,574 (tie) out of 266,458)
- biophysics: 4,146 (rank: 121 (tie) out of 9,958)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Sub-2 Å Ewald Curvature Corrected Single-Particle Cryo-EMbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,146 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 537 out of 57,910
- In biophysics: 9 out of 2,452
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,481 out of 57,910
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,545 out of 57,910
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!