Author: Ross C. Walker
- Most recently observed institution: UC San Diego, GlaxoSmithKline
- All-time downloads: 2,045 (rank: 49,145 (tie) out of 366,603)
- biophysics: 2,045 (rank: 961 (tie) out of 14,948)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Fast and Flexible GPU Accelerated Binding Free Energy Calculations within the AMBER Molecular Dynamics Packagebiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,045 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,317 out of 85,203
- In biophysics: 86 out of 3,670
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,326 out of 85,203
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,613 out of 85,203
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!