Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,822 bioRxiv papers from 266,142 authors.
Author: Dimas Martin-Socas
- Most recently observed institution: Universidad de La Laguna
- All-time downloads: 7,764 (rank: 5,160 (tie) out of 266,142)
- genetics: 7,764 (rank: 1,162 (tie) out of 25,354)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient genomes from North Africa evidence prehistoric migrations to the Maghreb from both the Levant and Europegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,764 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 160 out of 57,822
- In genetics: 17 out of 3,318
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 624 out of 57,822
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 628 out of 57,822
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!