Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,633 bioRxiv papers from 265,294 authors.
Author: Dorcas Brown
- Most recently observed institution: Anthropology Department, Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY
- All-time downloads: 75,359 (rank: 153 (tie) out of 265,294)
- genetics: 75,359 (rank: 20 (tie) out of 26,961)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Massive migration from the steppe is a source for Indo-European languages in Europegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 41,560 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8 out of 59,633
- In genetics: 1 out of 3,406
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 302 out of 59,633
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 552 out of 59,633
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!