Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,594 bioRxiv papers from 298,341 authors.
Author: Steffi Demmel
- Most recently observed institution: University of Bern
- All-time downloads: 622 (rank: 110,733 (tie) out of 298,342)
- genetics: 622 (rank: 14,293 (tie) out of 29,790)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A structural variant in the 5′-flanking region of the TWIST2 gene affects melanocyte development in belted cattlegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 622 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 15,973 out of 67,594
- In genetics: 1,093 out of 3,799
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 54,721 out of 67,594
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 53,206 out of 67,594
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!