Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,857 bioRxiv papers from 253,274 authors.
Author: Matthew Edmans
- Most recently observed institution: Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford
- All-time downloads: 765 (rank: 69,252 (tie) out of 253,274)
- epidemiology: 765 (rank: 1,120 (tie) out of 9,383)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-throughput phenotyping reveals expansive genetic and structural underpinnings of immune variationimmunology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
A potent neutralizing epitope of limited variability in the head domain of haemagglutinin as a novel influenza vaccine targetepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 765 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,930 out of 54,857
- In epidemiology: 95 out of 1,553
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,807 out of 54,857
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,443 out of 54,857
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!