Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,029 bioRxiv papers from 215,369 authors.
Author: Andrew E. S. Barentine
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7673-9771
- Most recently observed institution: Yale University
- All-time downloads: 474 (rank: 88,199 (tie) out of 215,369)
- cell biology: 474 (rank: 4,125 (tie) out of 13,160)
Downloads per author, site-wide
3D Multicolor Nanoscopy at 10,000 Cells a Daybiophysics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Simultaneously measuring image features and resolution in live-cell STED imagescell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 474 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 14,301 out of 48,029
- In cell biology: 534 out of 2,226
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 24,868 out of 48,029
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 23,671 out of 48,029
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!