Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,897 bioRxiv papers from 309,427 authors.
Author: John R McPherson
- Most recently observed institution: Centre for Computational Biology, Duke NUS Medical School
- All-time downloads: 14,706 (rank: 2,667 (tie) out of 309,433)
- cancer biology: 14,706 (rank: 42 (tie) out of 20,248)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Repertoire of Mutational Signatures in Human Cancercancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 14,706 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62 out of 70,897
- In cancer biology: 2 out of 2,408
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 196 out of 70,897
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 70 out of 70,897
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!