Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,916 bioRxiv papers from 294,600 authors.
Author: Cristina H. Hajdu
- Most recently observed institution: Pancreatic Cancer Center, NYU Langone Health, New York
- All-time downloads: 10,619 (rank: 3,919 out of 294,811)
- cancer biology: 10,619 (rank: 103 (tie) out of 18,659)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Integrating single-cell RNA-Seq with spatial transcriptomics in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma using multimodal intersection analysiscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,619 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 104 out of 66,973
- In cancer biology: 4 out of 2,256
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 93 out of 66,973
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 432 out of 66,973
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!