Author: Cristina H. Hajdu
- Most recently observed institution: Pancreatic Cancer Center, NYU Langone Health, New York
- All-time downloads: 12,743 (rank: 5,419 out of 379,082)
- cancer biology: 12,743 (rank: 107 (tie) out of 26,056)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Integrating single-cell RNA-Seq with spatial transcriptomics in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma using multimodal intersection analysiscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,743 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 155 out of 88,402
- In cancer biology: 4 out of 3,104
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 611 out of 88,402
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,743 out of 88,402
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!