Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,719 bioRxiv papers from 278,291 authors.
Author: Manuel Schweighauser
- Most recently observed institution: MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- All-time downloads: 508 (rank: 118,162 (tie) out of 278,291)
- neuroscience: 508 (rank: 18,722 (tie) out of 45,890)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Tau filaments from multiple cases of sporadic and inherited Alzheimer's disease adopt a common foldneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 508 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,775 out of 62,719
- In neuroscience: 3,127 out of 11,193
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 48,648 out of 62,719
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 36,767 out of 62,719
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!