Author: Solfrid Romundstad
- Most recently observed institution: Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- All-time downloads: 450 (rank: 360,041 (tie) )
- genomics: 450 (rank: 37,792 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Sex-specific and pleiotropic effects underlying kidney function identified from GWAS meta-analysisgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 450 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 63,838
- In genomics: 4,588
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 102,296
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 90,192
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!