Author: Sushila A Shenoy
- Most recently observed institution: Weill Cornell Medicine
- All-time downloads: 772 (rank: 131,682 (tie) out of 380,321)
- genetics: 772 (rank: 15,111 (tie) out of 35,084)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Inferring identical by descent sharing of sample ancestors promotes high resolution relative detectiongenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 772 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,978 out of 88,669
- In genetics: 1,094 out of 4,596
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 61,322 out of 88,669
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 45,254 out of 88,669
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!