Author: S. Kittel-Schneider
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3057-6150
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Frankfurt, Goethe University, Heinrich-Hoffmann-Str. 10, 60528, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- All-time downloads: 456 (rank: 203,925 (tie) out of 385,683)
- neuroscience: 456 (rank: 33,429 (tie) out of 64,635)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Brunner syndrome associated MAOA dysfunction in human iPSC derived dopaminergic neurons results in dysregulated NMDAR expression and increased network activityneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 456 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 35,384 out of 90,054
- In neuroscience: 6,065 out of 16,012
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,791 out of 90,054
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,415 out of 90,054
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!