Author: Alejandro Arias Vásquez
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4786-0169
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Human Genetics, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 322 (rank: 238,347 (tie) out of 364,063)
- genetics: 322 (rank: 25,485 (tie) out of 34,062)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cross-disorder genetic analyses implicate dopaminergic signaling as a biological link between Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and obesity measuresgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 322 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 47,184 out of 84,588
- In genetics: 2,733 out of 4,440
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 44,966 out of 84,588
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 58,953 out of 84,588
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!