Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 50,150 bioRxiv papers from 233,741 authors.
Author: Gyorgy Palfi
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biological Anthropology; University of Szeged; Szeged, H-6726; Hungary
- All-time downloads: 3,712 (rank: 12,182 (tie) out of 233,741)
- genetics: 3,712 (rank: 2,757 (tie) out of 22,979)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Y-chromosome haplogroups from Hun, Avar and conquering Hungarian period nomadic people of the Carpathian Basingenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,712 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 576 out of 50,150
- In genetics: 63 out of 2,951
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 38 out of 50,150
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5 out of 50,150
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!