Author: Katie Berryman
- Most recently observed institution: MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit, University of Bristol
- All-time downloads: 217 (rank: 262,291 (tie) out of 337,678)
- epidemiology: 217 (rank: 7,054 (tie) out of 9,537)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mendelian randomization does not support serum calcium in prostate cancer riskepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 217 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 56,279 out of 77,930
- In epidemiology: 1,061 out of 1,556
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 71,418 out of 77,930
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 71,954 out of 77,930
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!