Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,243 bioRxiv papers from 254,840 authors.
Author: Qizhou Lian
- Most recently observed institution: Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Consortium ,the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- All-time downloads: 219 (rank: 170,874 (tie) out of 254,840)
- cell biology: 219 (rank: 11,357 (tie) out of 15,860)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mesenchymal stem cells protect retinal ganglion cells from degeneration via mitochondrial donationcell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 219 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 34,906 out of 55,243
- In cell biology: 1,682 out of 2,608
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,614 out of 55,243
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,908 out of 55,243
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!