Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,824 bioRxiv papers from 253,087 authors.
Author: Karl-Heinz Nenning
- Most recently observed institution: Medical University of Vienna
- All-time downloads: 1,322 (rank: 40,762 (tie) out of 253,087)
- cancer biology: 1,322 (rank: 1,435 (tie) out of 13,963)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cross-species Functional Alignment Reveals Evolutionary Hierarchy Within the Connectomeneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
The DNA methylation landscape of glioblastoma disease progression shows extensive heterogeneity in time and spacecancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,322 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,762 out of 54,824
- In cancer biology: 97 out of 1,769
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,121 out of 54,824
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,351 out of 54,824
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!