Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,521 bioRxiv papers from 264,855 authors.
Author: John Stamatoyannopoulos
- Most recently observed institution: Altius Institute for Biomedical Sciences
- All-time downloads: 1,114 (rank: 53,057 (tie) out of 264,855)
- cancer biology: 1,114 (rank: 2,013 (tie) out of 15,291)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Positively Selected Enhancer Elements Endow Tumor Cells with Metastatic Competencecancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,114 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,421 out of 57,521
- In cancer biology: 138 out of 1,856
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,994 out of 57,521
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,244 out of 57,521
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!