Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,260 bioRxiv papers from 306,813 authors.
Author: Alberto Righi
- Most recently observed institution: Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli
- All-time downloads: 1,154 (rank: 66,303 (tie) out of 306,803)
- cancer biology: 1,154 (rank: 2,660 (tie) out of 19,889)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Positively Selected Enhancer Elements Endow Tumor Cells with Metastatic Competencecancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,154 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,472 out of 70,262
- In cancer biology: 172 out of 2,389
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,468 out of 70,262
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 67,108 out of 70,262
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!