Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,060 bioRxiv papers from 310,082 authors.
Author: James J. Morrow
- Most recently observed institution: Case Western Reserve University
- All-time downloads: 1,154 (rank: 67,321 (tie) out of 310,009)
- cancer biology: 1,154 (rank: 2,691 (tie) out of 20,310)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Positively Selected Enhancer Elements Endow Tumor Cells with Metastatic Competencecancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,154 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,570 out of 71,063
- In cancer biology: 173 out of 2,414
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,249 out of 71,063
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 68,174 out of 71,063
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!