Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,222 bioRxiv papers from 267,720 authors.
Author: Christina L. Dix
- Most recently observed institution: University College London
- All-time downloads: 4,404 (rank: 12,192 (tie) out of 267,720)
- cell biology: 4,404 (rank: 236 (tie) out of 17,570)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Automating multimodal microscopy with NanoJ-Fluidicscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,404 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 500 out of 60,222
- In cell biology: 11 out of 2,865
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,195 out of 60,222
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,731 out of 60,222
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!