Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,506 bioRxiv papers from 243,425 authors.
Author: Fanny Boroni-Rueda
- Most recently observed institution: Aix Marseille Université
- All-time downloads: 4,229 (rank: 10,890 (tie) out of 243,425)
- cell biology: 4,229 (rank: 193 (tie) out of 15,226)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Automating multimodal microscopy with NanoJ-Fluidicscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,229 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 464 out of 52,506
- In cell biology: 11 out of 2,472
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 832 out of 52,506
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,884 out of 52,506
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!