Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,624 bioRxiv papers from 290,715 authors.
Author: Phillip J. Keller
- Most recently observed institution: Janelia Research Campus, HHMI
- All-time downloads: 3,808 (rank: 15,947 (tie) out of 290,715)
- cell biology: 3,808 (rank: 398 (tie) out of 19,500)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A general method to fine-tune fluorophores for live-cell and in vivo imagingcell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,808 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 735 out of 65,624
- In cell biology: 24 out of 3,165
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,097 out of 65,624
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,533 out of 65,624
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!