Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,506 bioRxiv papers from 243,425 authors.
Author: Matthew Gormley
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, San Francisco
- All-time downloads: 4,557 (rank: 9,790 (tie) out of 243,425)
- cell biology: 4,557 (rank: 163 (tie) out of 15,252)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Zika Virus in the Human Placenta and Developing Brain: Cell Tropism and Drug Inhibitioncell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,557 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 394 out of 52,506
- In cell biology: 9 out of 2,472
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,604 out of 52,506
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,926 out of 52,506
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!