Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,927 bioRxiv papers from 309,498 authors.
Author: Frank Tacke
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6206-0226
- Most recently observed institution: Charite University Medial Centre, Berlin
- All-time downloads: 664 (rank: 111,580 (tie) out of 309,568)
- cancer biology: 664 (rank: 5,750 (tie) out of 20,248)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Non-canonical HIF-1 stabilization is essential for intestinal tumorigenesiscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 664 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 15,515 out of 70,938
- In cancer biology: 463 out of 2,412
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 56,818 out of 70,938
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,300 out of 70,938
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!