Author: Frank Tacke
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6206-0226
- Most recently observed institution: Charite University Medial Centre, Berlin
- All-time downloads: 776 (rank: 141,623 (tie) out of 404,161)
- cancer biology: 776 (rank: 7,267 (tie) out of 28,183)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Non-canonical HIF-1 stabilization is essential for intestinal tumorigenesiscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 776 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,259 out of 94,912
- In cancer biology: 544 out of 3,367
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 41,900 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,458 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!