Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,813 bioRxiv papers from 206,278 authors.
Author: Stephany Orjuela
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1508-461X
- Most recently observed institution: University of Zurich
- All-time downloads: 197 (rank: 139,349 (tie) out of 206,278)
- cancer biology: 197 (rank: 7,547 (tie) out of 11,279)
Downloads per author, site-wide
ARMOR: an Automated Reproducible MOdular workflow for preprocessing and differential analysis of RNA-seq databioinformatics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
The proto CpG island methylator phenotype of sessile serrated adenoma/polypscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 197 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,447 out of 45,813
- In cancer biology: 823 out of 1,452
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 25,801 out of 45,813
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,478 out of 45,813
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!